The CICM’s Mission
The Chartered Institute of Credit Management (CICM) promotes excellence in credit management and raises awareness of its vital role in business and the community.
The CICM’s Vision
To empower the credit profession by:
- being the centre of expertise for credit management.
- gaining universal recognition that sound credit management keeps business in business.
- maintaining relevant and up-to-date qualifications and occupational standards.
- being recognised and respected as its voice.
- supporting the career development of all people who work in credit management.
- improving skills and standards through a growing membership.
- continuously improving our products and services and being the first-choice provider.
- promoting credit management through local, national and international networks.
The CICM’s Values
The CICM is:
Listening by being participative/collaborative, having Member and customer focus and enjoying what we do.
Effective by maximising opportunities, using resources to best effect and working as an integrated team.
Professional by taking ownership, delivering on promises and displaying honesty and integrity.
Progressive by challenging the status quo and seeking continual improvement and innovation.
People supporting, recognising and rewarding the contribution made by others, and being considerate.