FECMA is the Federation of European Credit Management Associations and was founded in 1986 by Sir Roger Cork, who lately served as Lord Mayor of London from 1996-97.
FECMA is a not-for-profit organisation, consisting of members who are all national credit management associations.
FECMA vision is to promote best practice in credit management by enabling the members of all the FECMA associations to share their knowledge and experience.
FECMA also seeks:
• To promote the development of the profession of the credit manager
• To encourage and promote research, study, knowledge and the publication of that knowledge relating to all aspects of credit management
• To encourage the highest possible ethical standards in credit management personnel
• To encourage the formation of national credit management associations in countries where none exists at present
• To promote good relations and understanding between the various national credit management associations
Credit Management Magazine Europe – Issue 7
Credit Management Magazine Europe – Issue 6
Credit Management Magazine Europe – Issue 5
Credit Management Magazine Europe – Issue 4
Credit Management Magazine Europe – Issue 3
Credit Management Magazine Europe – Issue 2
Autumn 2013 Newsletter
To visit the FECMA website please click here.