Register for a free CICM webinar at Credit Week 2017
The Chartered Institute of Credit Management are the official supporter for this month’s Credit Week, and will be delivering a range of supporting activities and resources throughout the event.
During Credit Week, CICM will be running a series of free bite-sized webinars led by some of our industry’s experts. See list below.
- Arguably the most varied and interesting job in a business – find out about careers in credit management and how to get started
- Do you know the legal status of your customer?
- Getting customers to pay you quicker with the Managing Cashflow Guides.
- The Importance of a Credit Policy
- Credit Control/Collections Apprenticeships in a nutshell
- Building your Personal Brand
- Payment terms, tools and methods
- Has the political rollercoaster of 2016 impacted the employment market and recruitment plans for 2017?
- The Prompt Payment Code – its purpose, the benefits, and the process
- Discover the DNA of a Credit Manager
These free webinars are available to both members of CICM and non-members. If you would like to find out more about the content of any of the webinars and register to join, please click here. Places are limited so early booking is advised.