Frequently asked questions
Why you should join CICM Membership
CICM Membership is an essential tool for professionals in the Credit Management and Collections industry. Being a CICM Member means you are part of a like-minded professional community dedicated to empowering professionals with the skills and knowledge for your personal development. With access to a range of membership benefits that enhance your career, CICM Membership is a must for any professional that cares about their credit career.
What happens after submitting my professional membership application?
When you apply to Associate, Member or Fellow grades, the Membership team will receive your application form and submit it to our assessor's. Then, the assessor's will validate your attached evidence against the CICM Professional Standards and the decision will be made on whether your application for your grade was successful. This can take a bit of time, but we're more than happy to let you know where your application is at during the current stage.
- Level 2 Award: 3-6 months
- Level 2 Certificate: 6-12 months
- Level 2 Diploma: 12-18 months
- Level 3 Diploma: 24 months
- Level 5 Diploma: Average 2 years
- Level 2 Award: 3 months
- Level 3 Certificate: 6 months
- Level 3 Diploma: 12 Months (Following completion of the Level 3 Certificate)
- Level 2 Award: 90 hours of study with a 1 hour exam
- Level 3 Award in Advanced Enforcement: Written assignment to be completed between the entry and submission dates
- Level 4 Diploma in High Court Enforcement: Average 2 years