Best Practice approach to collections – Training Programme
In this training course, you will break down each stage of the collections process. Your experienced trainer will help you apply tried and tested techniques to each stage, building the tools and confidence to to succeed in your collection work.
What will you gain?
• Practical collections skills
• Improved collection rates
• Better customer satisfaction
• Greater confidence in your work
Who is it for?
This training is suitable for those in a collections role. It provides a workable framework to anyone relatively new to the job and offers a refreshing review of approach to seasoned collectors who want to revive their skills.
What will it cover?
The course will cover:
1. Preparation – Planning your approach based on your environment and objectives.
2. Contact – Making customer profiling work for you.
3. Opening Statement – Exploiting the power of your approach.
4. Negotiation Tools – Opportunity to apply a range of tools to maximise the effectiveness of your collections work.
5. Securing the Deal – How to move from negotiation to closure.
6. Closing the call – Effective and positive approaches
7. Follow up – Maximising the effectiveness of the previous call.
This training session is aligned to the following CICM Professional Standards:
BS 3 Know your customer/client
BS 4 Financial and data interpretation
PS 1 Communication and relationship-building
PS 2 Problem-solving and decision-making
PS 3 Support and influencing