Come and meet the CICM in the Sponsors area!
Fifteen Reasons To Attend The Industry’s National Event!
CCRInteractive, in association with Arrow Global, is the outstanding event, bringing commercial credit and collections professionals the information that you need to improve your work.
Do not miss out on your chance to attend and learn about:
• Life for commercial credit professionals after the EU Referendum decision.
• The journey to be a world-class O2C team.
• Best practice in increasing profitable sales.
• How to improve the profile of the credit professional.
• Psychology within credit management.
• How to assess new start-up businesses.
• Managing contested litigation.
• Workflow implementation – bringing your collection practice into 2016.
• Preparing to go to court – what a credit professional needs to know.
• Customer categorisation and risk appetite.
• How to take a holistic approach to credit management.
• Trading with emerging markets.
• Improving your recruitment and training.
• Managing a team across continents.
• Innovation in credit management.
To book your place to attend this year’s CCRInteractive and the Credit Excellence Awards – or to request a Delegate Pack – contact Ian at email@example.com or 07951 262848, or Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01702 341948.
To find out about sponsorship and presentation opportunities in 2016’s landmark event, please contact Gary Lucas on T: +44 (0)7785 268404 or at E: email@example.com.
The Top Speakers
Hear from leading professionals such as:
• Phil Rice, Manager, Order to Cash, Aggregate Industries UK
• Jonathan White, former Staff Officer, 16 Air Assault Brigade
• Andrew Aspell, European Credit Programme Manager, Office Depot
• Darren Allardyce, Credit Manager, Adler and Allan
• Kay Brennand, Group Credit Manager UK, European Metal Recycing
• Simon Johnson, Director of UK Credit Management, SIG Trading
• Salima Paul, Professor of Credit Management, Plymouth University
• Martin Kirby, Head of Credit, Adecco
• Kate Robbins, Litigation Manager, E.ON
• Andrew Jackson, Head of Collections and Recoveries, Funding Circle
• Katherine Bailey, Credit Manager, Valor Hospitality Partners
• Alessia Frisina, Senior Corporate Counsel, Legal, Cisco Systems
• Debbie Karahassan, Recovery Litigation Manager, BMW Financial Services
• Brian Lewis, Credit Manager, Hanson UK
• Guy Thompson, Credit Risk Manager, EMEA & China, Sun Chemical Group
• Bodil Sandvik, Head of Credit Management, Nordic Choice Hotels
• Andrew Barbaro, Regional Credit Manager, Antalis
• Andrea Baker, Global Director of Credit and Collections, Inmarsat
• Andriy Sichka, Development Director, Association of Credit for Central and Eastern Europe
• Gary Brooks, Head of Transactional Finance, Hitachi Europe
The New Meetings App
Now in its tenth successful year, as well as presenting to the audience, in 2016 a New App will mean improved CCRMeetings. Why wait on a stand and hope the right person goes by? We have the experience to allow you to make successful presentations to the delegates and to arrange CCRMeetings with the senior professionals that you want to do business with. CCR is pleased to announce, new for 2016:
• A new Meeting and Networking tool to get the most from your CCRMeetings.
– Sponsors can browse all attendees and request meetings.
– Attendees can see which sponsors are attending and request meetings.
– The opportunity to message and request meetings with presenters.
• Individual log-ins to enable you to optimise your chosen package.
• LinkedIn profiles will be available for all.
• All information will be available on the day via a mobile optimised web app.