How you would like to be assessed is up to you!
Standard Assessment Approach
- Companies apply and complete a company profile and questionnaire
- A ‘Discovery’ session is booked by the Assessor usually for a half day meeting … sometimes longer!
- Discovery Assessment Report to Applicant Client
- If CICMQ ‘readiness’ is confirmed, the full CICMQ Assessment is booked usually for a full day … or more depending on the complexity and number of locations of the applicant client
- Assessment completed
- Your company joins the Best Practice Network of CICMQ Accredited Organisations
The Workshop Approach
- Launched to assist organisations achieve CICMQ accreditation
- Engage credit management teams in the process
- Ensure credit teams are involved in developing ‘Best Practice’
- Develop the staff through knowledge sharing
- Gain access to the CICMQ Best Practice Network of Accredited Companies to assist and share knowledge
- Templates and guides provided for the teams
- Workshop output fully documented
- Action Plan to achieve CICMQ Accreditation and Assessment date set!
- Stakeholder Management Plans and Roadmaps
- Cross functional ‘Cash Challenge’ to ‘re-launch’ Credit Management within your company and significantly increase cash in a given period!
CICMQ Members Library
For further information contact T: +44 (0)1780 722900 or email@example.com
“You become part of an elite group of companies enabling the sharing of knowledge and best practice. We are very proud to be viewed as one of the industry leaders – this is cemented through this recognition.”
The Adecco Group