Develop your ability to think strategically and improve processes, reporting and people management with this programme.
What will you gain?
- An understanding about what makes a
- Skills in KPI setting and ideas about how to
- Post-course assignment if you’re interested
in getting qualified.
Who is it for?
The training is designed for team leaders or those aspiring for management roles. The programme links to the CICM Level 4 Collections Team Management award and provides useful support for the Level 5 Team Leadership unit.
What will it cover?
- Creating a strategy for collections.
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Cash forecasting and analysing the ledger.
- Identifying ownership and accountability.
- Effective communications.
- Reporting and measures.
- Tracking and reporting of KPIs.
- Creating action oriented reports.
- Measuring team/individual performance.
- The People Plan – motivating the team and
- Hints and tips.
Duration: One day
Delivery: At your offices
Timing: At your convenience
Tailored: Programme delivery can be tailored to meet your particular requirements
Recommended next courses:
Essential Management Skills
Negotiating and Influencing
“An opportunity to take a step back and look at things objectively and form ideas for the future.”
Interested to find out more:
T: +44 (0)1780 722907