|What will you gain?
- Understand their company’s collections philosophy and what makes a good collector.
- Understand what they can and can’t do and why.
- Know a collection strategy for different types of defaulters.
- Know how to handle a range of calls to maximize debt collection
What will it cover?
- Understanding debt collection philosophy
- What makes a good telephone collector
- Compliance and debt collection guidance
- Recognising types of defaulters and debtor profiling
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Role playing the first call
- The cash chasing plan
- Telephone interpersonal soft skills
- 2nd Role play telephone call
- Being and staying assertive
- Using influencing factors
- Handling disputes and conflict
- Collection Tips
- Putting the whole theory into practice
- Lessons Learned
Duration: One or two days
Delivery: At your offices
Timing: At your convenience
Tailored: Programme delivery can be tailored to meet your particular requirements
Interested to find out more:
T: +44 (0)1780 722907