Develop your ability to think strategically and raise the profile of credit management with this wide ranging management programme.
What will you gain?
- Learn how to adopt a more strategic approach
to credit management.
- Raise your awareness and visibility.
- Find out how to ensure credit management is
integral to the business function.
Who is it for?
The training is designed for credit managers or those aspiring for management roles. The programme provides useful background knowledge if you are preparing for CICM Quality in Credit Management (CICMQ) accreditation or the CICM Level 5 Diploma in Credit Management.
What will it cover?
- How to develop a more strategic approach to
- Seven essential factors of effective credit
- The key elements of success.
- How to ensure Credit Management is an
integral business function.
- Raising awareness and increasing visibility
- Credit policy – adopting a ‘shared credit
responsibility’ culture within an organisation.
- Structuring an effective collection
programme – top tips for success!
Recognising the hidden cost of credit.
- Using credit as a marketing and investment
Duration: One day
Delivery: At your offices
Timing: At your convenience
Tailored: Programme delivery can be tailored to meet your particular requirements
Recommended next courses:
Credit Policy Workshop
Interested to find out more:
T: +44 (0)1780 722907