Develop your ability to think strategically and improve processes, reporting and people management with this programme.
What will you gain?
- An understanding about what makes a
successful credit policy.
- Skills in writing and implementing credit
- Useful advice if preparing for Quality in Credit
Management (CICMQ) accreditation.
Who is it for?
The training is designed for credit managers or those aspiring for management roles. The programme provides useful support for the Level 5 Credit Risk Management unit.
What will it cover?
- How to prepare an outline proposal for a
- How to implement a written credit policy
- Key elements – ensuring the right wording
and features are included
- Identify external and internal factors affecting
policy and procedures – examine pitfalls and
current legal issues
- Credit policy as an investment tool –
strategies to influence and drive
improvements within a organisation
- How to obtain ‘buy in’ from other
Duration: One day
Delivery: At your offices
Timing: At your convenience
Tailored: Programme delivery can be tailored to meet your particular requirements
Recommended next courses:
Credit management strategies
“Very useful day. Good advice and
helpful tools to enable update of our credit policy.”
Interested to find out more:
T: +44 (0)1780 722907