|Gain an overview of debt recovery process from a leading expert to find ways to improve your current processes. CICM can deliver this programme for consumer or commercial debt
recovery.What will you gain?
- An in-depth understanding of credit risk.
- Improved ability to identify business failure.
- Time to learn new techniques and reflect on
Who is it for?
The training is designed for credit managers and credit controllers who are responsible for debt recovery. CICM can tailor the training for consumer or commercial debt recovery.
What will it cover?
- Terms and conditions of trading
- Credit policies and debt recovery
- Pre action searches and enquiries
- Tracing and other enquiry agents
- Data Protection Act issues
- Telephone collecting
- Debt recovery letters
- Maximising the claim
- In house or external debt collection agency or
lawyer – which is best?
- Disputed debts
- Obtaining and enforcing a judgment
- Use of insolvency as a debt collection tool
Duration: One day
Delivery: At your offices
Timing: At your convenience
Tailored: Programme delivery can be tailored to meet your particular requirements
Recommended next courses:
Debt recovery through the courts
“I will now put more emphasis on cash flow statements and less reliance on audited accounts.”
Credit Manager, Retail
Interested to find out more:
T: +44 (0)1780 722907