The CICM Advisory Council influences the future direction of the Institute. Its members reflect the diverse range of skills, roles and experience amongst the Institute’s membership and bring valuable expertise and knowledge.
Following a recent call for nominations for the Chartered Institute of Credit Management’s Advisory Council, an election is now being held for the following positions:
- Credit Services (three vacancies)
- Consumer Credit (three vacancies)
- International Credit (three vacancies)
- Trade Credit (three vacancies)
- North West Region (one vacancy)
- South East Region (one vacancy)
- Yorkshire and the Humber Region (one vacancy)
Voting opens at 07:30 on Monday 23 April and will close at 23:59 on 25 May 2018.
Members who are eligible to vote* will receive an email on 23 April containing a Unique Voting Code and instructions on how to vote.
Should you have a question about the election or require support, please contact Mi-Voice the organisation appointed by the Institute to manage this election by telephone on 02380 763 987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Current, fully paid members with the professional letters MCICM, MCICM(Grad), FCICM or FCICM(Grad).
Members of the CICM Advisory Council:
- Make a valuable contribution to the credit profession and the CICM
- Bring ideas and opinions to the table to help formulate strategy and direction
- Participate in the Institute’s future
- Assist in raising the profile of the largest recognised professional body in the world for the credit management community
The CICM Advisory Council comprises the following specialisms:
- Trade Credit (business to business)
- Consumer Credit (business to consumer)
- International Credit
- Credit Services (any services related to, or serving, the credit profession/industry)
- Upto 11 Regional Representatives
KEY ELECTION DATES
Open: 09:00 on Tuesday 20 February
Close: 17:00 on Tuesday 03 April
Open: 07:30 on Monday 23 April
Close: 23:59 on Friday 25 May
Results announced at AGM
Thursday 7 June 2018