NOMINATIONS CLOSING SOON!
The CICM Advisory Council influences the future direction of the Institute. Its members reflect the diverse range of skills, roles and experience amongst the Institute’s membership and bring valuable expertise and knowledge.
Being a member of the CICM Advisory Council is your opportunity to:
- Make a valuable contribution to the credit profession and the CICM
- Bring ideas and opinions to the table to help formulate strategy and direction
- Participate in the Institute’s future
- Assist in raising the profile of the largest recognised professional body in the world for the credit management community
View and complete your nomination here
The CICM Advisory Council comprises of 23 members. We will be looking for 3 members from each of the following specialisms:
- Trade Credit (business to business)
- Consumer Credit (business to consumer)
- International Credit
- Credit Services (any services related to, or serving, the credit profession/industry)
- 11 Regional Representatives
If you have any difficulties using the link to the nomination site please contact Mi-Voice, the independent organisation supporting the Institute with this process, using firstname.lastname@example.org or 02380 763 987.
KEY ELECTION DATES
Open: 09:00 on Tuesday 20 February
Close: 17:00 on Tuesday 03 April
Open: 07:30 on Monday 23 April
Close: 23:59 on Friday 25 May
Results announced at AGM
Thursday 7 June 2018