Energise your team with CICM Training
Consumer or Commercial | Close the skills gap
- Understand company’s debt collection philosophy and what makes a good collector.
- Understand what you can and can’t do and why.
- Know a collection strategy for different types of defaulters.
- Know how to handle a range of calls to maximise debt collection.
United Utilities Plc
“All of us thoroughly enjoyed the CICM training. There were lots of call role play and listening to our own voices! We have all brought back to the business lots of new skills, knowledge and an even greater enthusiasm for collecting our debt.”
Kelly Walker, Collections Manager – Domestic Retail.
CICM In-company training can be arranged, covering all areas of credit. Our expert trainers can tailor programmes to focus on key areas for your team and sector. Delivery can be arranged at your offices at a convenient time for you.
- Telephone collection skills and standards to aim for.
- Challenging situations and handling queries.
- Persuasive and positive language – ‘can do’ attitude.
- Staying confident and assertive.
- Handling non-payment excuses, influencing and negotiating payment.
“The course was well delivered and Pam was brilliant at involving every member of the group. I have picked up so many good tips from the course and I am already applying what I learned while
chasing customers, thank you”.
“Thank you so much for the delivered training and helping the team build up a better knowledge about how to approach tasks and challenges being part of their job.”
“I thought the session was very interactive and made them think about credit in a more fun way, whilst also engaging them to think about the overall message as well. I particularly liked the snap card exercise.”
CICM also deliver a selection of standard programmes in central London.
Click to view CICM Open training schedule
Please contact the CICM Training Adviser to discuss your requirements:
E: email@example.com; T: +44 (0)1780 722907.