Find out how to develop your management style and increase your personal effectiveness on this programme to help you lead teams and departments successfully.
What will you gain?
- An understanding about what makes a
- Enhanced skills at dealing with challenges.
- Ideas about how to motivate teams.
- Post-course assignment if you are interested
in getting qualified.
Who is it for?
The training is designed for team leaders or those aspiring for management roles. The programme provides useful support for the CICM Level 4 Collections Team Management and Level 5 Team Leadership units.
What will it cover?
- ‘Leading’ v ‘managing’
- Five key leadership secrets
- Resolving conflict quickly
- Dealing with performance problems
- Handling the ‘awkwards’ – the bullies,
negatives and cynics
- Saying ‘no’ effectively
- Getting your message across – even when
they don’t want to hear
- Motivating the team – while staying
- How to set and achieve goals that really count
Duration: One day
Delivery: At your offices
Timing: At your convenience
Tailored: Programme delivery can be tailored to meet your particular requirements
Recommended next courses:
Collections Team Management
Negotiating and Influencing Skills
“Feel more confident now about my own abilities. Also I know now how to deal with awkward/negative people!”
Team leader, Bank
Interested to find out more:
T: +44 (0)1780 722907