Annual General Meeting and Presentations
15:00 Arrival for a 16:30 Finish
Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Wessex Branch is holding an AGM at 15:00 on 12th March 2019 at Lakeside Country Park, Eastleigh, Hampshire.
2. Minutes of previous year’s AGM
3. Chair’s report
4. Treasurer’s report
5. Size of branch committee – To agree the size of the branch committee until the next AGM.
6. Election of branch committee members
7. Election of officers – To elect the following officers:
8. Any other business
9. Presentations and Networking
In addition to the AGM, the meeting will include presentations on the following subjects: –
- ‘Court on line changes’ to be presented by Paul Davies
- ‘Education changes simplified’ to be presented by Linda Woolcocks
- Networking time or potential speaker
Light refreshment will be provided.
This evening is not limited to just Branch Members. Non members and potential new members are welcome to join us.
Don’t be afraid to come alone – we are a friendly lot!
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation of attendance.