Annual General Meeting
18:00 – 18:30
The Yorkshire Ridings Branch is holding an AGM at 18:00 on Monday 30 March 2020 by conference call. To participate please register below.
- Greetings and Introduction from the Chair including brief summary of branch activities in the last year
- Voting for the officers of the committee for 2020 (Chair stepping down).
- Agreeing the size of the committee (New members welcome)
- Treasurers report from Phil
- Discussion re rescheduling of March 2020 conference and other evens planning in view of corona virus (Proposal to suspend further bookings until Social Distancing procedures are ended). What can be offered to local members as an alternative to face to face events?
- Updates from Watermill (Glen)
- Thanks and Close
*Anyone with current CICM membership can serve on a committee. However, If you wish to vote, or to serve as a Chair, you must be a MCICM, MICM(Grad) or FCICM.
Members and non-members shall be made most welcome – please feel free to share with your colleagues.