CPD qualification – 1 hour
Is Trade Credit Insurance protection a friend or foe?
A detailed and frank introduction to Trade Credit Insurance and all attendees will qualify for a free ledger risk assessment report.
Andrew Moylan FCICM is one of the UK’s most influential and respected Trade Credit Practitioners. He’s played an active role in establishing best practice for this sector and his experience is frequently sought by global brands.
1. Why you should ignore what you think you know, or have heard about, Trade Credit Insurance.
2. Why Trade Credit Protection was not high on a company’s agenda in the last 2 years.
3. Why trading conditions until recently were not normal – Zombie trading environment.
4. 3 key points to consider when looking at the merits of Trade Credit Insurance.
5. The outlook for the global economy and why Trade Credit Insurance must be considered right now.
6. What are the differences between the various underwriters?
7. How do costs differ between the various underwriters?
8. What is the role of the specialist Trade Credit Insurance Broker and what should you expect from them?
9. The future of Trade Credit Insurance.
10. The importance of IT solutions and of Artificial Intelligence.
11. Conclusion – what everyday trading risks are you taking – and why you should act now!