Who is it for?
Anyone in a finance, credit or collections role who need to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
What will you gain?
This workshop will guide delegates through some powerful tools to help win others over. It will enable credit or finance team members to put forward their case confidently to a variety of people throughout the business. This is especially useful in situations where there is little direct ‘authority’.
What will it cover?
- Communicating your message
- Getting buy in to your proposals
- Structuring your communication
- Making the data interesting and easy to understand
- Winning people over by making communication relevant
- Developing authority, confidence and standing your ground
- Influencing and persuading
- Building your credibility
- Understanding your ‘circle of influence’
Duration: One day
Delivery: At your offices
Timing: At your convenience
Tailored: Programme delivery can be tailored to meet your particular requirements
Recommended next courses:
Negotiating and Influencing Skills
Delivery is evaluated and an analysis is provided to support CPD.
A select number of CICM training programmes can be tailored to support CICM assignments.
“Fantastic, liked the fact that the
training was interactive.”
Collections Team Leader, Utilities
Interested to find out more:
T: +44 (0)1780 722907