This ideal induction covers all credit control basics and helps you understand the significance of your role and how to organise work to maximise cash collections.
What will you gain?
- An overview of credit management and better
understanding about your role.
- Improved cash collections skills.
- Post-course assignment if you’re interested in
Who is it for?
The training is designed for anyone new to credit
or who would like a broader understanding of cash
collections. The course is the recommended start
to any programme of training for credit
What will it cover?
- Commercial background to credit
- Level implications of our contract with
- Meaning of due date
- Deciding on priorities
- Monthly cycle of activity
- Working with the sales team
- Handling invoice disputes
- Calculating Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Telephone collections techniques
Duration: One day
Delivery: At your offices
Timing: At your convenience
Tailored: Programme delivery can be tailored to meet your particular requirements
Recommended next courses:
“I have a much better understanding of credit management now and useful tools to try out at work. Great trainer.”
Customer Adviser, Telecoms
Interested to find out more:
T: +44 (0)1780 722907