This 2-day programme builds advanced collections skills through an understanding about the psychology of collections.
What will you gain?
- An understanding of relevant psychological
- Advanced collections skills.
- Useful advice on how to manage
conversations with debtors.
Who is it for?
The training is designed for team leaders, credit managers or experienced collectors. The programme provides useful additional support for the CICM Level 3 Customer Relations and Cash Collections unit.
What will it cover?
- Creating instant rapport regardless of
- Handling awkward people and situations
- Understanding and controlling emotional
reactions under stress
- Self confidence on the telephone
- Controlling aggression and passiveness to
achieve assertiveness in all situations
- Understanding the dynamics of guiding
- Understanding and stopping the psychological
games that people play
- Reading and using the subconscious signals
sent out by others
- Choosing the right approach at an early stage
- The gentle art of letting other people use
their strength against themselves
Full list of training programmes
Duration: Two days
Delivery: At your offices
Timing: At your convenience
Tailored: Programme delivery can be tailored to meet your particular requirements
Recommended next courses:
Negotiating and Influencing Skills
People, process and performance management
“I know now how to analyse people and behaviours and can use this information to achieve a goal. It has been genuinely an honour and pleasure to be taught by this trainer. ”
Credit Manager, IT
Interested to find out more:
T: +44 (0)1780 722907