Find out how to recover debt through Scottish courts with this training.
What will you gain?
- A practical insight into how the law in Scotland
can improve recoveries.
- An update on recent Scots Law developments.
- Improved ability to manage the debt recovery
Who is it for?
The training is designed for credit managers and controllers requiring more understanding of the Scottish legal system
What will it cover?
- Dovetailing basic credit control procedures,
pre-legal for effective recoveries
- Instructing lawyers and how to get the best
out of the system
- Scottish court actions: How effective are
- Attachment orders – help or hindrance?Supercharged Scottish recoveries: Inhibitions
- Fast Track Recoveries
- The Future
- Bankruptcy and Diligence (Scotland) Act
Duration: One day
Delivery: At your offices
Timing: At your convenience
Tailored: Programme delivery can be tailored to meet your particular requirements
Recommended next courses:
Debt recovery from beginning to end
“Very informative – plenty of notes to refer back to.”
Senior Credit Controller, Water
Interested to find out more:
T: +44 (0)1780 722907