Self-belief for peak performance
This workshop takes a practical and sensitive look at how individuals can become more resilient and assertive in the ever-changing workplace. It is based on the premise that life is unpredictable, and that we are constantly challenged as to how we manage both the peaks and troughs, and resultant highs and lows in our professional and personal lives. The focus of the workshop is learning how to manage stress, strengthen resilience, be more assertive, with the resulting positive impact of increasing self-esteem.
What will you gain?
· Strength to better deal with constant change
· A set of effective guidelines to help you learn how to believe in yourself
· Greater trust and confidence in your own abilities on a continuous basis
· Responsibility for thinking about how to incorporate learning for yourself
· Tools for adopting self-belief concepts within the team and organisation.
Who is it for?
Particularly suited to team leads and managers. Useful to teams and individuals who want to be more effective and collaborative and enhance their career development.
What will it cover?
· Where does self-belief and self-esteem come from?
· How to manage feedback and set-backs positively
· Being assertive in how you think and act.
PS 1 Communication and relationship-building
PS 2 Problem-solving and decision-making
PS 3 Support and influencing
PS 4 Passion for learning and drive for results
PS 5 Team-working and leadership
B1 Inquiring; B3 Resolute; B4 Resilient; B5 Ethical.