Strengthen the Credit-Sales Relationship
The credit-sales relationship can be a challenging one, but one that should not be ignored. When credit-sales teams work well together, it creates positive outcomes across both departments and throughout the organisation. It makes sense, then, to take time to strengthen that relationship. Whether you have an existing alliance that you want to build, or you have challenges you need to resolve, this training will give you the tools you need to make the best of this unique working collaboration.
What will you gain?
· Improved relationships and more collaborative working
· United approach toward organisational aims
· Reduced friction between departments
· Practical methods of embedding co-operative working practice
· Call to action that implements tangible changes to the existing relationship.
Who is it for?
This training is open to credit, debt and salespeople, particularly those in the B2B industry. It is suitable for anyone involved in the credit-sales relationship at operational and team leader level and is a useful training tool at managerial level.
What will it cover?
1. Importance of interdepartmental relationships
2. Focus on the common goal
3. Recognising conflict and its source
4. Requirements of different departments
5. Ways to build understanding and co-operation
6. Finding common ground
7. Realistic and workable communication
8. Positive PR with our sales counterparts
This training session is aligned to the following CICM Professional Standards:
BS 1 Strategy and policy
BS 5 Innovation and change
PS 1 Communication and relationship-building
PS 5 Team working and leadership
B2 Future Focused; B4 Resilient.
Delivery: Online, on demand or in person