Learn how to use financial statements to assess the strengths and weaknesses of an organisation in order to assess risk and set credit limits with this trainer.
What will you gain?
- Understanding of how to assess credit risk.
- An ability to select appropriate ratios for own
- A computerised spreadsheet analysis
Who is it for?
The training is designed for those with some knowledge of accounts who wish to improve their understanding of balance sheets, profit and loss accounts and cash flow statements.
What will it cover?
- The business model
- The Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet
and Cash Flow Statement
- Selecting relevant aspects from notes to the
accounts and auditors’ reports
- Using trend analysis, ratios and Z scores to
- Assessing credit risk and setting credit levels
- Understanding the financial press
- Case study in ratio analysis, risk assessment
and setting credit levels
Duration: One day
Delivery: At your offices
Timing: At your convenience
Tailored: Programme delivery can be tailored to meet your particular requirements
Recommended next courses:
Introduction to Credit Risk
Credit Risk Analysis
Extremely professional and comprehensive training with useful recapping of points at the end of each session Credit Controller, Construction
Interested to find out more:
T: +44 (0)1780 722907