Who is it for?
Managers, team leaders and anyone in the credit management department who has day to day contact with their sales teams or those that are seeking to improve the relationship between the two departments.
What will you gain?
The focus for this one day workshop is communication and how this can enhance personal effectiveness in working with others. Working well with colleagues and customers is now critical to our success especially with the sales team.
What will it cover?
- Personal Effectiveness and Communication self-assessment.
- Self-awareness and impact upon others
- Getting your message across confidently – getting heard and being taken seriously
- Applying ‘soft sell’ techniques and ‘clever’ questioning to connect with others
- Using positive language – understanding how some words and phrases can be seen as negative
- Evaluate where the other person is coming from and adapting your approach for working with them
- Setting out the expectations of the departments
- Talking the sales language
- Improving, creating and maintaining the Credit-Sales Partnership
- How to get the support of others
- Focusing on solutions rather than problems
- Promoting openness of information
Duration: One day
Delivery: At your offices
Timing: At your convenience
Tailored: Programme delivery can be tailored to meet your particular requirements
Delivery is evaluated and an analysis is provided to support CPD.
A select number of CICM training programmes can be tailored to support CICM assignments.
Interested to find out more:
T: +44 (0)1780 722907