The Chartered Institute of Credit Management (CICM) is the leading body representing the credit management profession. Our members work across every continent and all sectors. Established for nearly 80 years, we were granted a Royal Charter in 2014. Our headquarters are in South Luffenham (close to Peterborough, Stamford, Oakham and Corby).
This is an interesting role for a highly experienced Administrator to join our busy Governance/Executive Office team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- exceptional oral and written communication skills
- advanced Excel skills
- ability to work to deadlines
- methodical and organised approach with the ability to use own initiative
- ability to work in a highly confidential environment
- enthusiastic and flexible approach
- experience of analysing data and producing reports
- experience of managing several Outlook email accounts
- attention to detail
- commercial awareness with an interest in current affairs
- enjoys working in a small team environment
- an interest in using social media
Click here to read the job description.
To apply: Please send your cv with a covering letter and salary requirement to Tracy Carter, Head of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org by 09:00 on 1 August 2017.
Apprentices – 2 x Customer Service apprentices to join our team:
A unique opportunity to work with our lively dedicated teams.
The first apprentice Credit Academy & Corporate Membership Apprentice will assist our corporate membership co-ordinator in using their professional customer service and administration skills to build relationships with large companies to ensure the effective delivery of online training, qualifications and corporate membership services.
The second apprentice Awarding Body Apprentice will join our friendly Awarding Body team, learning how to administer examinations, assignments and CICM apprenticeships to adult learners and companies.
Both roles require:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Customer-centred approach and positive outlook
- High standard of accuracy with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Ability to work with a busy team
- Interest in using social media to promote business
Ideally GCSE Maths and English (A-C grades) or above.
CICM offer excellent training with opportunities to progress to Advanced Apprenticeships. Stamford College supports delivery of the apprenticeship. No age limit.
To apply for either of these apprenticeships, visit https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-103045 and by 31 July 2017 or contact email@example.com to find out more.