Working for CICM
We’re always on the look out for fantastic people to join our team. Whether you are looking for a full time paid role, a part time position or a volunteer role, we have something for everyone.
If you cannot see a role that catches your eye right now, please email you CV and covering email to [email protected].
Online Part Time Teachers/Learning Support Coaches in Business, Finance and Credit subjects – Recruiting now and for Spring 2024
Part Time Teacher (Subject Expert):
- Develop and deliver engaging and informative online courses in your area of expertise. We have lots already in place that you can expertly tailor.
- Create well-structured lesson plans, learning materials, and informal assessments.
- Provide constructive feedback and guidance to students, mark homework, maintain course management logs.
- Participate in Best Practice meetings and events as part of the teaching team. Complete mandatory compliance training
Part Time Learning Support Coach:
- Assist learners in their learning journey by offering personalised 121 support and guidance.
- Be available for 2 hours per learner across their unit of study to clarify unit requirements, concepts, signpost to additional resources and answer questions.
- Monitor learner progress and provide feedback for improvement, for example marking draft assignments.
- Provide regular reports to CICM.
- Complete mandatory compliance training
Qualifications and experience:
- Proven expertise and experience delivering teaching and learning in the subject area.
- Teacher qualified (minimum Level 3 Award in Education and Training/PTTLS)
- Qualified in your subject area – this could be for example CICM, ACCA, CIMA, CIPD, CIPS OR degree or higher in a related field
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of online teaching, training and learning platforms desirable.
- A passion for education and a desire to impart your knowledge and help others succeed.
- Experience of motivating and inspiring learners to achieve their academic goals.
- Competitive pay and part time hours that can work around other commitments, work and family life.
- Flexible working hours, mostly delivered from your home.
- The opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of learners.
- Join a supportive and collaborative team committed to educational excellence.
- Training, induction and support to become a great tutor or coach.
- Materials and guidance in order to support your delivery.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your teaching/coaching experience, why you’re applying, which role and subject areas you’re interested in, to [email protected] At CICM we know that education has the power to change lives. Join us in shaping the future of education and empowering individuals to achieve their academic and career goals. CICM is passionate about diversity, equality, and Inclusion. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds
After recently updating the membership application criteria and process, the CICM has built a strong team of volunteer membership assessors. This vital role helps us to review CICM professional membership applications at ACICM, MCICM and FCICM level. With an increased number in applications, we are looking to extend the team.
Could you join the team and help shape the CICM membership of the future?
If you are an MCICM or FCICM member, and have a few hours to spare each month (working via email and online), we would love to hear from you.
To apply, email the membership team at [email protected]
Are you interested in helping to support CICM qualifications?
If so, we are looking for a qualified Credit Manager to assist with reviewing our Consumer Collections online exams. The aim is to ensure that the quality, standards and levels remain as expected after exams have taken place. Training will be provided and you will need to attend two review meetings a year at CICM HQ. There is a daily fee available and reasonable expenses will be paid.
Applicants should possess well-regarded and relevant professional, preferably Level 3 and Level 5 Diplomas in Credit & Collections and/or equivalent academic qualifications.
For an application pack or to discuss the position further, please contact Tracey Turville, Awarding Body Officer. Telephone 01780 727272.
Email: [email protected] .
The Chartered Institute of Credit Management has a vacancy for an examiner to mark assignments for CICM qualifications in Money and Debt Advice.
This is an interesting opportunity to build assessment experience with an accredited awarding body. Training and full administrative support will be provided. Applicants should hold qualifications in money and debt advice or similar and preference will be given to individuals with an assessment background.
For an application pack or to discuss the position further, please contact Tracey Turville. Tel: 01780 727272 or e-mail: [email protected]
Our application process
We know that moving jobs is a big step, so we spend time getting to know you and you being able to meet the team, really understand the role and make the right decision for you. We’ll mix virtual interviews (great for fitting in meetings with busy lives) with face to face interviews, so we get to meet you and you get to see our busy office in action.
If our values match, and you find our role the great next step for you, then we know our offer to you will be a long lasting career.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
CICM values and champions equality, diversity and inclusion in everything we do. If you require adjustments, please let us know.
Little extras to make work even better!
Naturally, we’re always considering more ways we can do and offer more to our staff. But here’s our current range of extras:
Pay and holidays
- Competitive salary
- Yearly salary reviews
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- 1 day discretionary Birthday Leave
- 3 days discretionary office shut-down over Christmas period
Looking after you and your wellbeing
- Employee Rewards Scheme offering discounts and offers from suppliers in retail, hospitality, travel, wellbeing and more
- Company Pension Scheme – we match a level of contribution up to a maximum of between 5% and 9% of salary
- Private Medical Scheme – available cover for you and your family
- Group Life Assurance with cover at twice the amount of your annual salary
- Eyecare vouchers
Your learning and development
- Continuing Professional Development opportunities across a range of platforms both informal and formal
We’re proud to live and support our values in everything we do. They are:
- Free car parking onsite, with electrical charging points
- Bright and open plan collaborative office space
- Conveniently accessible from the A1
- Always listening to our colleagues with our staff surveys
- Hot/Cold Refreshments in the office