|CICMQ||How to get started|
CICMQ Accreditation for Best Practice in Credit and Collections
CICMQ is the Credit and Collections Industry Accreditation for best practice. Achieving this prestigious award provides formal recognition of your organisation’s commitment to quality, continuous improvement and best practice in all aspects of B2B and B2C credit and collections.
CICM’s Head of Accreditation and the assessment team of senior credit professionals will guide you and your organisation on your journey to successfully meet the challenging criteria.
CICMQ benefits business and consumer organisations, regardless of size and sector, by raising the profile of your credit and collections teams, continuing professional development and adhering to the CICM Professional Standards.
The benefits of CICMQ Accreditation
- Comprehensive credit policy review including compliance, governance and risk, reducing internal/external audit activities.
- Credit roadmap development aligned to your organisations strategic objectives.
- Raising your credit and collections team profile, improving stakeholder engagement and building credibility.
- Improved KPI performance and monitoring, ensuring maintained focus on results, quality and customer service.
- Increased focus on personal and professional development planning, underpinned by CICM’s Professional Standards.
- “Best in class” status supports talent retention and acquisition, including internal recruitment.
- Opportunity to obtain competitive credit insurance premiums.
- Supports bids for tenders including government contracts.
Additional benefits of CICMQ Accreditation are first year Affiliate membership for 3 new members and complimentary CICM On-demand training sessions on 4 topics of your choice.
CICMQ Accredited Companies
With CICMQ status, join your fellow accredited companies in the exclusive CICM Best Practice Network.
- Share knowledge and best practice across a range of business sectors.
- Receive invitations to CICMQ Networking events.
- Access to best practice scorecard database, benchmarking against the top credit professionals in the industry.