Export Contracting and Compliance: Incoterms® – Workshop Programme
Export success requires a sound understanding of the procedures involved, together with robust export credit control and mitigation of risk. This session provides practical ways to conduct successful export contracting, by considering Incoterms® 2020, the international standard for contracting.
You will access professional, up-to-date information aligned to global best practice in an approved course, run by an accredited and authorised ICC Incoterms® 2020 trainer.
In a globalised world, export provides a vastly expanded marketplace and better spread of risk. Make sure you capitalise on this opportunity by accessing accurate information that aligns with international best practice.
What will you gain?
· Robust understanding of international contracting standards
· Up-to-date knowledge of Incoterms® 2020
· Reduction of common contract errors
· More alignment between Incoterms®, insurance and payments.
Who is it for?
Suitable for everyone involved in export operations, including export credit control and finance, documentation, shipping, export administration, sales, and order processing. It is also helpful for more senior personnel such as export and finance managers.
What will it cover?
· Smart contracting and model contracts
· Incoterms® 2020: what they are
· Selection of appropriate Incoterm® from the 11 existing terms
· Common errors
· Incoterms® 2020 review and changes
· Incoterms, insurance, and payments alignment
This training session is aligned to the following CICM Professional Standards:
BS 2 Business and regulatory acumen
BS 3 Know your customer/client
BS 4 Financial and data interpretation
PS 2 Problem solving and decision making
PS 5 Team working and leadership
B2 Future focused; B4 Resilient; B5 Ethical.