Excellence in Credit Management
The professional body awards this accreditation only to organisations that can demonstrate they meet specific challenging criteria as confirmed by the Institute’s Executive Board. Successful applicants will achieve Excellence in Credit Management for a period of 2 years from the date the accreditation is granted.
Organisations can apply for the award annually and up to 5 will be awarded at the British Credit Awards. Judging will be undertaken by members of the Executive Board.
Applications for the Excellence in Credit Management Award are not currently open, but you must be CICMQ accredited to enter.
- CICMQ accredited for a minimum of 2 years
- All key members of the team are CICM members
- Culture of engagement of development, evidence through membership, learning and qualifications across the team
- Evidence of CPD for all staff over the preceding 12 months
- Commitment to the credit community and further development of the profession through activities such as (but not limited to) sharing examples, supporting others striving for CICM accreditation, articles, presentations, demonstrating best practice…
- References from internal stakeholders – selected by CICM
- References from external clients – selected by CICM
- Engaged with CICM Education programmes as Development Partner
- Onsite visit to meet the team and gain understanding of the business environment
- Evidence of continuous improvement across the Credit Team
- Evidence of ‘best in class’