Legal proceedings and Insolvency
- Understand how to prepare for recovery of debt through the courts.
- Understand routes to judgment on undefended claims.
- Understand the routes to judgment on defended claims.
- Understand how to enforce a judgment.
- Understand insolvency in relation to debt collection.
- Understand how a credit manager can manage the postinsolvency processes.
- Assess the suitability of a case for recovery of debt through the courts.
- Explain how to prepare for recovery of debt.
- Evaluate the debtor’s options after service of a claim.
- Explain a creditor’s reaction to the debtor’s response.
- Explain different types of judgment.
- Tactically evaluate routes to judgment on defended claims.
- Explain methods of enforcement.
- Evaluate methods of enforcement for different debtor types.
- Compare and contrast different types of insolvency.
- Evaluate the process of insolvency for the collection of undefended debt.
- Explain how a credit manager can manage the post-insolvency processes.
Book your course
Study this course with either Virtual Classes, Learning Support Service or completely independently