Advanced Skills in Collections
What you will gain from this training course:
- Best practice approach to your more challenging collections cases
- Increased cash collection results
- More positive customer experiences
- Greater confidence in collecting difficult debt
Who this training course is for:
This training is suitable for anyone in a collections role, who wants to advance their existing collection skillset. It provides advanced techniques to help collectors tasked with handling difficult conversations. Although not essential, this training works best for those who have already attended CICM’s “Best Practice Approach to Collections” workshop.
What this training course session will cover:
Building on existing techniques, attendees will learn and apply advanced skills.
- Collections Practice I: Power up a range of techniques in different situations.
- Prepare for difficult calls: Address issues of focus, compromise and feedback.
- Break collection barriers: Recognise root causes and how to overcome them.
- Collections Practice II: Put new techniques into practice using case studies
This training session is aligned to the following CICM Professional Standards:
BS 3 Know your customer/client
BS 4 Financial and data interpretation
PS 1 Communication and relationship-building
PS 2 Problem-solving and decision-making
PS 3 Support and influencing
B1 Inquiring; B3 Resolute; B4 Resilient; B5 Ethical