Receipting and Invoicing
What you will gain from this training course:
Practical skills for designing an effective invoice
Tips to identify and resolve weaknesses in the billing cycle
An insight into the significance of invoicing accuracy
An understanding of the importance of recording payments accurately
Who this training course is for:
This training is suitable billing technicians and credit controllers who handle invoicing and receipting.
What this training course session covers:
- The definition and purpose of invoicing and receipting
- The stages of the billing cycle
- Essentials of an invoice
- Designing a ‘killer’ invoice
- The role of the billing department in effective invoicing
- Invoice accuracy
- The requirement for accurate receipting of payments
- The impact of delays in resolving payment discrepancies.
This training session is aligned to the following CICM Professional Standards:
BS 2 Business and regulatory acumen
BS 4 Financial and data interpretation
PS 1 Communication and relationship-building
B1 Inquiring; B3 Resolute; B5 Ethical.