Credit Management (trade, export and
|Consumer Credit Management||7AC||Business Environment||7DO|
|Export Credit Management||7AE||Taking Control of Goods||6TCG|
|Trade Credit Management||7AT||Consumer Collections||7CDC|
On demand testing – there are no restrictions on when you can take your CICM online exam – you can select any time in the year, 24 hours/7 days a week. Tutors will advise on target exam week dates, depending on how you are studying.
Please note that the Credit Management qualification will be withdrawn at the end of September 2023.
How Do I Book An Exam?
Step 1: Your login details
Be a Member with CICM – you will then receive a membership number to use when booking assessments. On PearsonVue, this is referred to as your CICM ID. Join CICM Membership here.
For assistance with logging into Pearson Vue, see this video tutorial
Step 2: Booking
If you are paying yourself, Book your assessment here. (Customer service team 0161 855 7328)
- If this has already been pre-paid for you or you are an apprentice, please request a Voucher code, before booking.
- You will need to meet system requirements if you are taking the exam at home. Taking an exam at a test centre will depend on test centre availability.
- How to book your exam if you are taking it at home– Watch this video tutorial
- How to book an exam if you are taking it at a test centre – Watch this video tutorial
- Read the full guidance document on booking exams, here.
- Please note if you do not achieve a pass grade in your exam, whilst you can re-book your exam within a few days, you will not be able to re-sit sooner than 30 days from the date of your previous attempt.
Step 3: Be prepared
Practice sample questions on CICM Knowledge Hub (If these are not included in your training package, you can purchase them from 01780 722900) – available for: Credit Management (all subjects), Business Environment, Business Law and Consumer Collections.
Step 4: Collecting results
- If you have taken your exam at home, log back into Pearson Vue to retrieve your result within 30 minutes of taking your exam.
- If you have taken your exam at a test centre, collect results at the exam centre admin desk or log back into your Pearson Vue account to retrieve these.
Effective as of March 7, 2022, Pearson VUE are suspending delivery of all Pearson VUE testing services throughout Russia and Belarus. Additionally, due to sanctions, Pearson VUE continue to be unable to deliver services in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions in Ukraine. This includes both in-person exams at test centres and online testing via OnVUE.