Credit Management (trade, export and
|Consumer Credit Management||7AC||Business Environment||7DO|
|Export Credit Management||7AE||Taking Control of Goods||6TCG|
|Trade Credit Management||7AT||Consumer Collections||7CDC|
On demand testing – there are no restrictions on when you can take your CICM online exam – you can select any time in the year, 24 hours/7 days a week. Tutors will advise on target exam week dates, depending on how you are studying.
Register with CICM – you will then receive a candidate/membership number to use when booking assessments. Join here.
Book your assessment here if you are paying yourself. (Customer service team 0161 855 7328)
- If this has already been pre-paid for you or you are an apprentice, please request a Voucher code, before booking.
- You will need to meet system requirements if you are taking the exam at home. Taking an exam at a test centre will depend on test centre availability.
- How to log into Pearson Vue – Watch this video tutorial.
- How to book your exam if you are taking it at home– Watch this video tutorial
- How to book an exam if you are taking it at a test centre – Watch this video tutorial
- Full guidance available here.
Practice sample questions on CICM Knowledge Hub (If these are not included in your training package, you can purchase them from 01780 722900) – available for: Credit Management (all subjects), Business Environment, Business Law and Consumer Collections.
- If you have taken your exam at home, log back into Pearson Vue to retrieve your result within 30 minutes of taking your exam.
- If you have taken your exam at a test centre, collect results at the exam centre admin desk or log back into your Pearson Vue account to retrieve these.