Reflect and Develop – Training Programme
A thought-provoking training session designed to give you clear takeaways toward your Continuing Professional Development. This trainer-guided interactive programme uses a recognised reflective model of development to help you assess your current skills position and identify gaps and opportunities. More than this, it gives tangible methods that allow you to put ideas into action and make them work. You will leave the session with a clear understanding of your CPD pathway and the tools and plans to carry them out.
What will you gain?
- A clear understanding of your existing abilities
- Better awareness of gaps in your knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Tools to fill those gaps effectively and successfully
- Greater confidence, pride and understanding in your current role
- A roadmap to meet your career goals and job aspirations.
Who is it for?
This training is suitable for all those keen to take control of their own professional development. Whether it’s a skills check for those wanting to be the best in their role; or a tool for planning career advancement, it will give every credit professional what they need to harness their Continuing Professional Development and make it work for them.
What will it cover?
- Reflection – assessing existing skills, knowledge and behaviours
- Evaluation – observation, abstract conceptualisation and active experimentation
- Gap analysis – identifying development areas and how they serve your goals
- Road map – tangible tools to move a workable plan to implementation.
- Future proofing – learning how to make CPD truly continuous.
This training session is aligned to the following CICM Professional Standards:
BS 1 Strategy and policy
BS 5 Innovation and change
PS 2 Problem-solving and decision-making
PS 4 Passion for learning and drive for results
B1 Inquiring; B2 Future Focused; B3 Resolute.
Delivery: online or in person