Collect that Cash! – Training Programme
A lively, interactive training session that delivers a boost to collectors new and old. The programme will give you the knowledge, tools and techniques needed to collect your customer’s payments. It teaches effective methods of collection and offers tried and tested techniques to boost productivity. By facing common obstacles and finding effective responses, these training outcomes will reduce slow moving queries and boost cashflow.
What will you gain?
- Confidence to handle cash collection conversations with customers
- A bank of go-to qualities that maximise your effectiveness
- Structure and control in your collections calls
- Responses and techniques to improve your cash collection volume
- Better customer relationships and satisfaction.
Who is it for?
This training is suitable for anyone who collects cash for their organisation. It offers approaches, techniques and skills to assist those new to the role and works well as a refresher training for all collection staff.
What will it cover?
- Qualities of a collector – How you can get the best out of yourself.
- Prepare for Success – How to organise, prepare and structure your work.
- Collection technique – Tools and techniques to maximise collection.
- Handling excuses – How to separate excuses from reasons and resolve them.
- Closure and follow up – How to maximise impact for ongoing success.
This training session is aligned to the following CICM Professional Standards:
BS 3 Know your customer/client
BS 4 Financial and data interpretation
PS 1 Communication and relationship-building
PS 2 Problem-solving and decision-making
PS 3 Support and influencing
B1 Inquiring; B3 Resolute; B4 Resilient; B5 Ethical