Credit Bootcamp – Training Programme
Attend the Credit Bootcamp session to get credit-fit. This programme puts delegates through the paces with dynamic workouts in the order to cash cycle. It addresses the impact of the pandemic on business and shows how to adapt to survive. By flushing out poor performing functionalities and strengthening focus on areas of maximum output, this bootcamp will have you fit and ready for anything 2022 throws at you.
What will you gain?
• Stronger and more streamlined O2C functionality
• Credit response that meets modern organisational need
• Improved debt recovery position
• Better customer relationships and satisfaction
• Plan of action to keep the credit function fit and healthy.
Who is it for?
This training is suitable for everyone who wants a boost to their credit approach and is useful to credit professionals of all levels and experience.
What will it cover?
1. Getting credit fit for 2022 How to align your regime to new ways of working.
2. O2C cardio workout High intensity sessions covering the order-to-cash credit lifecycle.
3. Error and inefficiency detox Cleaning out unproductive exercises to create a leaner, fitter credit function.
4. Strengthening core activities Creating stability by focusing on dynamic business requirements.
5. Customer focused fitness How to truly place the client at the centre of your activities.
6. The debt assault How to attack unrecovered debt with a robust workout programme.
7. Your future proof training plan Putting a workable plan of action in place to maintain credit fitness
This training session is aligned to the following CICM Professional Standards:
BS 2 Business and regulatory acumen
BS 3 Know your customer/client
BS 5 Innovation and change
PS 1 Communication and relationship-building
PS 2 Problem-solving and decision-making
PS 4 Passion for learning and drive for results
B2 Future Focused;