Annual General Meeting
18:15 – 20:30
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, the an Annual General Meeting of the North East Branch of the Chartered Institute of Credit Management will be held on Tuesday 5th March 2019 at 18.15 hrs at Muckle llp, Time Central, 32 Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4BF. for the ordinary business set out below.
2. Minutes of previous year’s AGM
3. Chairman’s report – Angie Deverick
4. Treasurer’s report – Adrian Storrie
5. Election of Officers – To elect the following Officers:
6. Election of branch committee members (Vice-Chair, Publicity, Student Liaison, Events, Member Recruitment)
7. CICM Advisory Council update – Allan Poole
8. CICM website/online: Branches / Event publicity / What’s new
9. Events calendar for 2019 / Guest Speakers / Sponsorship/ cooperation with other bodies (e.g. AAT, ACCA)
The AGM will be preceded by our guest speaker Adrian Storrie (Chartered Accountant and former IP, and Principal of adelearning), who will present on “The Art of Listening”. A brief exploration of what it takes to be a good listener, an essential skill for the business professional. Adrian will lead an inter-active session in which members and guests can hone their listening skills (and get them in the perfect mindset for the AGM!)
Complimentary refreshments will be provided; Members and non-members are all most welcome.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.