Annual General Meeting
Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Northern Ireland Branch is holding an AGM at 17:30 on Tuesday 8 January 2019 at Baker Tilley Mooney Moore, 17 Clarendon Road, Belfast BT1 3BG.
The Credit Industry has achieved a lot in 2018 with the establishment of a properly supported Education system at a local level along with many best practice events from Omagh to Belfast but to continue with this, we need your help!
It is true, when you go to an AGM there is a chance you could get an appointment to the committee, we always encourage everyone to get involved but this is completely optional. We need you to come along and give us your opinion. The Branch is founded on democratic principles so every member has a say regardless of your grade of membership, although only full Members are permitted to vote. As an Associate, Student or Affiliate, you will have your chance to either get involved or have your voice heard by coming along to the meeting.
17:30 Registration, refreshments & networking
18:00 Open – Paul Taylor FCMI MCICM, Chair NI Branch
18:05 Education Update & Apprenticeships in NI – Alison Pringle ACICM, Education Officer
18:30 Open discussion with Q&A – All
18:40 Formal start of the AGM
- Minutes of previous year’s AGM
- Chair’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Size of branch committee: a) agree the size of the branch committee b) agree process for co-opting onto committee mid-year/until next AGM
- Election of branch committee members
- Election of officers: a) Chair b) Vice Chair, Sub committee c) Branch Treasurer d) Branch Secretary e) Branch Events Officer f) Branch Education Officer g) Branch Communications Officer h) Branch Membership and Retention Officer
- Any other business
19:00 Committee Meeting
- Discuss Primary Focus for 2019
- Discuss Events Calendar
- Discuss CPD Competition for 2019
- Discuss Graduation Ceremony for 2018-2019 diploma students
- Estimate Cash Flow Forecast for 2019
Not a member yet? Come along to our event and you can apply to join the world’s largest professional association for the credit community.
Please confirm your attendance and register for this event by emailing email@example.com.