As debt levels rise and technology and customer needs evolve, it is vital that utilities have robust strategies and processes in place to reduce consumer debt. The 2020 Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference brings together forward-thinking credit, debt, billing and collections leaders within the energy and water sectors to help do this.
You can hear from expert speakers including:
- Chris Thewlis, Director of customer services, Npower
- Michelle Atkinson, Head of income, United Utilities
- Mark Wilkinson, Head of income, Northumbrian Water
- Mike Bingham, Affordability lead, Thames Water
- Dennis Berg, Senior policy manager, Ofgem
- Philip King, Chief Executive, Chartered Institute of Credit Management
Join 100+ consumer debt professionals from the UK’s largest utilities to:
- Work with your peers to understand how best to engage with high risk customers earlier
- Understand how utilities can tackle affordability challenges collaboratively
- Hear from Ofgem on regulatory recommendations in the changing debt landscape
- Be encouraged to think differently as you learn lessons from innovative examples of debt collection
- Learn how to get full value from your customer data
As a supporter, we can offer our members a preferential rate to attend – to view full details and book, visit event.utilityweek.co.uk/debt and quote promo code CICM15 to get 15% off your place.