Join the CICM West Midlands Branch for their face-to-face event at The Potters Club, Federation House, Station Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2SA.
Andrew Hignett MCICM (Grad), Regional Representative of the West Midlands CICM Branch will introduce the session about ‘Psychology of Debt ‘and ‘Know your customer vs. Knowing your customer‘.
Iain Bould from Beeston Shenton will lead a session on ‘Know who you are dealing with‘, followed with another topic by Neil Dingley, from Moore Stoke, on ‘When things go wrong‘ from the view of an insolvency practitioner.
Finally, Steve Coppard, Group Director of Debt Policy and Strategy at Arum, will finish with a presentation on:
- Debt is about people, not numbers
- Getting people out of debt, Not debt out of people
- The link between people and business
- Optimism bias in business
- Delivering better outcomes