Level 3 Apprenticeships
There are two apprenticeships available at this level:
Advanced Credit Controller and Debt Collection Specialist Apprenticeship
This is the new Trailblazer Apprenticeship Standard for advanced credit controllers and debt collection specialists, developed by senior credit and collections managers with the support of the Chartered Institute of Credit Management (CICM) and the Credit Services Association (CSA). The Apprenticeship Standard is based on current job descriptions and covers essential knowledge, skills and behaviours.
This programme aims to develop the knowledge and skills required to be a qualified Advanced Credit Controller.
To achieve the Level 3 Advanced Credit Controller Apprenticeship you must undertake the following:
Gain ONE of the following qualifications
- CICM Level 3 Diploma in Credit Management *
- CICM Level 3 Diploma in Debt Collection
- CSA L3 Diploma for the Debt Collection Industry
- LIBF(IFS) Certificate in Consumer Debt Collections
complete an End Assessment
- One assignment
- Professional Discussion
* There are various options available for taking the CICM Level 3 Diploma in Credit Management, but the Institute recommends completion of the Standard Pathway in order to maximise progression opportunities, e.g. to the Level 5 Diploma in Credit Management.
Compliance/Risk Officer Apprenticeship
Click to view the Standard for this apprenticeship.
For further advice on Apprenticeships E firstname.lastname@example.org or T 01780 722 909.