Dealing with Change
18:00 – 20:00
The East of England Branch invite you to their latest branch event ‘Dealing with Change’, on a discussion regarding dealing with change and round table discussion on a range of credit management issues.
18:00 – 18:30: Registration, buffet/refreshments, and networking
18:30 – 19:00: Richard Fenton MCICM, Head of Corporate Development, The Zinc Group Ltd will present on “Dealing with Change and the Inner You”
19:00 – 20:00: Round Table Discussion: Set discussion topics following with an open forum
Topics under discussion include:
- The risks in providing credit and what are the alternatives.
- What are considered to be the most dangerous areas for granting credit currently?
- What are the best ways of assessing a credit limit?
- Credit references really useful considering how old some of the information is?
- Credit Manager. Credit Controller. Credit collections. Which are you and why?
- Open forum (if time)
20:00 – 20:30: Networking / Refreshments
Members and non-members will be made most welcome at the FREE event.