- Be able to monitor business processes.
- Be able to review business processes.
- Be able to improve business processes.
- Use appropriate measures to monitor and assess business processes in own area of responsibility.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to monitor how business processes affect the quality of work in the department.
- Devise a plan for suggested improvements in response to the business process monitoring undertaken.
- Use appropriate measures to check the validity of the plan of improvement.
- Take corrective action and revise plans where necessary.
- Prepare a business plan for the implementation of proposed process improvements.
- Develop measures to test the impact of the change to business processes.
- Benefits and potential difficulties associated with business process management
- Lean Six Sigma, Streamlined Process Improvement (SPI) and Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Use of tools and techniques to identify areas for improvement including value stream mapping, statistical process control and the DMAIC problem solving process.
- Critical business processes and preliminary boundaries
- Creation of process improvement team and project plan including reporting
Book your course
Study this course with either Virtual Classes, Learning Support Service or completely independently